Friday, January 2, 2009

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Its seems so corny or common to begin the new year off by picking a resolution to lose weight. But all jokes aside, I have done exactly that. I have gained so much weight this year than any other in my road to fatness. So to pick up where I left off:

January 1, 2009
Breakfast: Whole Grain Cereal w/ low fat milk
Lunch: Subway-Turkey and ham on 6in wheat, w/ lettuce, pickles, and mustard.
Dinner: Turkey ground meat, whole wheat Spaghetti w/organic sauce. (different flavor but still good)
lots of water and 2 diet cokes.
Snacks: granola bar and a hand full of sun chips.
Activity: played tennis (sort of) at local middle school with kids. 1 hour and a 1/2
Needless to say I went to bed hungry, and sort of grouchy, but it will get better I know.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Make sure you are eating enough-I will email you this new website I found-it tells you how many calories you can eat and you can input what you ate and it will calculate for you-you shouldn't be hungry-remember breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert or snack :) Good Luck!

blanca said...

AHH! the good ol' days when we all were looking good...yup, life takes over and thers's never enough time for mom! i feel your pain and i look forward to seeing your progression. i have yet be able to stick to a diet for more than 2 weeks...